Home » » Motherhood is my TOP Priority NOW: Mathira

Motherhood is my TOP Priority NOW: Mathira


Pakistani controversial actress, model and singer Mathira said that Motherhood changed her a lot. Talented but somehow controversy girl said that after her baby, motherhood is her first priority now.

In her recent interview to Tribune she said that she was like a "WILD HORSE" before, but now she has changed into a racing horse who have to follow the timings. She also said that she has some boundaries and limits now, which should be followed.

"Now being a mama actually feels good. Life has been great. I have toned down a bit. There are goals within the limits and boundaries that I have set that I need to attain", she added.

Mathira said that responsibilities van make any person mature . She said,"No one can rely on friends forever but always can on your children. Your children are your life time investment.

"I had the precious moments with my baby Aahil. I want to pamper him like a prince. Fathers can not understand the charm of motherhood. I can not explain my feelings when I first hold my baby. I love him more than myself", she added.

Mathira also said that she loves music and want to produce good music and beat. She is going to release two songs Piya Re in this month and Remix of Naaray Aah in next month.

Mathira is really changed after her baby. She was looking like a mature and decent lady and a mommy in the recent World cup special show Hur Lamha Pur Josh with Umar Sharif. She talked wisely and in different manner. Hope she will also improve her acting and singing skills and will surely rock the industry. Best of luck Mathira.

Mathira and her son - Pictures:


Share this video :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Aworkzone | Aworkzone
Copyright © 2013. Apna Food Tv - All Rights Reserved
Creating Website Published by Aworkzone
Proudly powered by Aworkzone