Home » , » Zaiqa-E-Subh -Zaiqa Tv - Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe - 13th March 2014

Zaiqa-E-Subh -Zaiqa Tv - Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe - 13th March 2014


Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe

This is one of the most popular recipes and I can see why. This was really quick and easy to make. I cut up the chicken into chunks and sauteed it in olive oil and butter. I used half milk and half whipping cream to cut down on the calories. I also added about a tablespoon of flour to help thicken it up. This was really good and I will be making this again. Enjoy by chef Mahin on Zaiqa Tv.



Share this video :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Aworkzone | Aworkzone
Copyright © 2013. Apna Food Tv - All Rights Reserved
Creating Website Published by Aworkzone
Proudly powered by Aworkzone