Home » , » Super Model Maha Kanwal Happily married to Model & Businessman Erfan Khan

Super Model Maha Kanwal Happily married to Model & Businessman Erfan Khan


Wedding bells for another Beautiful celebrity non other then Super Model Maha Kanwal! She recently got married to Model and businessman Erfan Khan and living a happy married life ! Congratulation to the beautiful couple and best wishes for their newly married life ahead !

As the couple gets married some of their personal or professional rivals using yellow journalism against the newly wed couple and spreading false rumors of their separation! And some websites and blogs published baseless story about the newly wed couple .
Couple of days ago I just wished both of them and saw their wedding pictures but after few days I saw a fake news of their separation on a website after reading the news I just contacted to both of them and asked about the news I talk to them and Maha's Husband said :

"My wife Maha also told me yesterday what's going on about us in the media which was very upsetting. she even told me about the stupid and baseless story about us,some other cheap internet site did publish it.
Every where there is a rumor of our separation and divorce. It is really disturbing for the two of us along with our families. we are facing a very hard time because of these gossips."

He further added:

"The fact that on the 3rd day of our wedding I had to rush abroad on some urgent business and next week I will be back in Karachi to pick my wife up and go back to Islamabad. we are not separated nor divorces (god forbid) .
I still don't have any clue what do these people get out of talking about people personal life . Maha is a celebrity but a human too who has a personal life who gave them the right to write about such false things, don't they realize it might effect her . "

When we talk to Maha She also told the same thing, she said :

" I am bound for couple of week because of fashion week going on and I've a prior contract with them, and I am also engaged in some lawn brands launching events so it will be very unprofessional if I leave all work and go to abroad with my husband! I will complete my commitments and will spend time with my husband as he come back from his business tour ."

As far as their age difference is concerned that is just 8 years of age difference between the couple. It is very sad to see some unprofessional websites and bloggers publish false stories about celebrities just to take some clicks on their web or because of some personal grudges .
we wish Maha and Erfan a happy married life ahead

Here are some Pictures of their wedding !




Share this video :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Aworkzone | Aworkzone
Copyright © 2013. Apna Food Tv - All Rights Reserved
Creating Website Published by Aworkzone
Proudly powered by Aworkzone