Home » » Sana Fakhar: Another Item Girl

Sana Fakhar: Another Item Girl


Concept of item songs has been introduced in Pakistan as well. Even though, the actresses who are doing item songs are being much criticized, they are now becoming a “must” part of Pakistani movies. Mathira, Mehwish Hayat, Saba Qamar, Ayesha Omar and Zhalay Sarhadi are names to be taken when we talk about item songs. Recently, Sana Fakhar has joined the “item girl” club.

According to renowned newspaper of Pakistan, Sana Fakhar will be doing an item song in Sangeeta’s upcoming movie “Ishq Positive”. She has reached Lahore from Karachi yesterday to start the shoot. TV producer and film star Saud and Wali Bukhari are taking part in item song with Sana on a set in Baari studio, Lahore.

Talking to newspaper, Sana said, “I know, not a single Pakistani item song has been successful so far, but, I am saying it with certainty that my item song in Ishq Positive will be a big hit”. She praised director Sangeeta by saying, “Madam Sangeeta is an old and mature director who knows how to take work from an artist. I did many movies under her direction and she took out best from me by giving me challenging roles”. Sana further said that she is not selected for this item song on personal relationship basis. She is selected considering her talent and performance. She is hopeful for song’s success. She said, “I will try to give my 100 percent and I will make sure that the song will become everyone’s favorite due to my superb performance”. Sana told that this is her short visit to Lahore and she will be back to Karachi in a day or two. Sana also shared her feelings to shoot in Baari studios. “I have come to Baari studio after a long time. I wish Pakistani film industry may flourish and revive soon”, says Sana.

Share this video :

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Aworkzone | Aworkzone
Copyright © 2013. Apna Food Tv - All Rights Reserved
Creating Website Published by Aworkzone
Proudly powered by Aworkzone